1. Simple past tense and past participle of circulate.
2. distributed about a circuit
3. In 1958, as weapons bearing his name circulated throughout Soviet military, intelligence, and police units, and were passed to the Warsaw Pact, the Politburo designated Kalashnikov a Hero of Socialist Labor.
4. The title circulated most copies in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates but also sold in excess of 2000 weekly copies in Egypt, Tunisia and Syria, and 1800 in Morocco respectively.
5. I remember being really excited when I first heard a demo from these guys, one which their label circulated when they signed them a couple of months ago.