- The act of coordinating. (noun)
- The state of being coordinate; harmonious adjustment or interaction. (noun)
- Physiology Harmonious functioning of muscles or groups of muscles in the execution of movements. (noun)
- Grammar The linking of two syntactically equal units, as by a coordinate conjunction. (noun)
- Balanced and effective interaction of movement, actions, etc (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016