Definition of "lability" [la•bil•i•ty]
- (noun) The state of being labile
- (noun) A susceptibility to change; instability
Use "lability" in a sentence
- "This instability of emotional expression is termed lability of affect."
- "The fact commentators think Bill is a lability is another indication that the punditocracy work from their own narrow view and ignore the world as it exists."
- "Sophisticated neuroimaging shows the brains of those who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder to be abnormal in areas regulating memory retrieval and inhibition (hippocampus), fearfulness and focus (pre-frontal cortex), and emotionality and lability (amygdala)."