1. A kind of package in which pepper and other dry commodities are sometimes exported from the East Indies.
2. Alternative form of ropeband.
3. "William," appealed 'Lizabeth, "I've never had no thought o' robbin 'you. "
4. Thou's tramplin 'on t' owd shipperd an 'robbin' him o 'his callin'; and there's fowks makkin 'brass i' t 'towns that'll seean be robbin' thee o 'thy lands.
5. An 'we know, if they hadn't a-ben watchin' us an 'a tryin' tew git hold of that thar skin map, they wouldn't have found out 'bout Dickson's gold an 'did th' robbin '.