Definition of "someone" [someone]
- (pronoun) An unspecified or unknown person.
- (noun) A person of importance: He really thinks he's someone.
Use "someone" in a sentence
- "And for a moment like that, to have the gift of sharing a piece of my soul with someone I may never see again ~someone I will never forget, well, I wouldn't trade a moment like that for anything in the world."
- "The problem with this new Twitter update is if you follow the White House on Twitter and the White House replies to someone directly, e.g. @someone blah blah blah, you won't see it unless you are also following @someone."
- "I mean *someone* posted the photos, so they either took it, or got it from someone else right?"