- A long motor vehicle for passengers; a bus. (noun)
- A printed anthology of the works of one author or of writings on related subjects. (noun)
- Including or covering many things or classes: an omnibus trade bill. (adjective)
- A collection of works by one author or several works on a similar topic, reprinted in one volume (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A television or radio programme consisting of two or more programmes broadcast earlier in the week (noun)
- Of, dealing with, or providing for many different things or cases (adjective)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016