Definition of "nimble" [nim•ble]
- (adjective) Quick, light, or agile in movement or action; deft: nimble fingers. See Synonyms at dexterous.
- (adjective) Quick, clever, and acute in devising or understanding: nimble wits.
Use "nimble" in a sentence
- "We must remain nimble, flexible and prepared to compete as a region."
- "The suspension is pillow-soft, and a front-wheel-drive car approaching 2 tons can't be called nimble, but the chassis felt tight and Fusion was sure-footed."
- "Hermod, called the nimble, an older brother of Baldur, said he would go."