Definition of "dialling" [dialling]
- (verb) Present participle of dial.
- (noun) Alternative form of dialing.
Use "dialling" in a sentence
- "It's emblematic of what I call the dialling down of the politics in the film."
- "My sister received a few sweet symphonies of silent teenage longing, but most of the time what she and other women friends got were the groaners, the grunters, the muttering perverts, the flotsam and jetsam dialling from a place where the voice of a woman, any woman, was an invitation to spew indecent and often anatomically impossible suggestions across the looping black wires of Delhi's telephones."
- "Any one trying to reach me within Nigeria would still have to make an International call my dialling my line in Ghana, though I was physically in Nigeria!"