- One that is equal in importance, rank, or degree. (noun)
- A set of articles, as of clothing or luggage, designed to match or complement one other, as in style or color. (noun)
- Mathematics Any of a set of two or more numbers used to determine the position of a point, line, curve, or plane in a space of a given dimension with respect to a system of lines or other fixed references. (noun)
- Of or relating to a university in which men and women are taught by the same faculty but in single-sex classes or on single-sex campuses. (noun)
- Informal Directions: Give me some coordinates so I can find my way. (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.