Definition of "cartwheel" 
- (noun) A handspring in which the body turns over sideways with the arms and legs spread like the spokes of a wheel.
- (noun) Slang A large coin, such as a silver dollar.
- (verb-intransitive) To execute a cartwheel.
Use "cartwheel" in a sentence
- "But the video shows the disastrous so-called cartwheel effect if the aircraft doesn't hit the water just right."
- "It rose to seventy-six in 1891 but then declined rapidly to sixty in 1898, and during the next three years the intrinsic value of a "cartwheel" was just about half its legal tender value."
- "Then they made a kind of cartwheel; their heads were in the centre of this cartwheel and their tails pointed out."