Definition of "zack" [zack]
- (noun) Sixpence.
- (noun) Five cents.
- (noun) A six-month or six-year prison sentence.
- (noun) an Australian five-cent piece
- (noun) sixpence
- (noun) a prison sentence of six years or six months
Use "zack" in a sentence
- "March 7th, 2006 at 1: 33 pm mr. machalkala says: zack is fat and ugly he likes men alot he likes to do men"
- "Donnie Darko was blah i mean the story was good but the problem was that it was ssllloooowww and in the end you just see -spoilers- the image of that time traveling hole , you dont feel it you dont feel the heroic act of doni and watchmen the movie was a piece of stylish stupid crap from some racist homophobia dude called zack something i dont wanna remember pj on Dec 28, 2009"
- "Jackson and Hannah may i ask how old you are? cole and dylan? as in dylan and cole sprouse aka zack and cody???"