Definition of "x-factors" [x-factors]
- (noun) Plural form of x-factor.
- (noun) an unknown or unexplained element that makes something more interesting or valuable
Use "x-factors" in a sentence
- "Further, what is expected to be a tough hurricane season this summer only adds more intrigue and drama as the potential for x-factors multiplies."
- "I think there are a lot of x-factors in this race that will make it quite suspenseful ..."
- "He joins me now from Washington with the x-factors in the new CNN Opinion Research Corporation Poll."