Definition of "waddles" [waddles]
- (noun) Plural form of waddle.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of waddle.
Use "waddles" in a sentence
- "Because every single time I bring a group into the barn, Henrietta waddles up, meanders into the middle of the group, finds one person, walks over and says hello, then strolls with us as we make our way down the long aisle, meeting friend after friend."
- "He struggles out of the cab then waddles to the back of the truck while I retrieve my bag from underneath the scattered bottles of water."
- "She hoists herself out of the car and waddles to the dumpster, lifts the lid and drops in the bag."