Definition of "wacky" [wacky]
- (adjective) Slang Eccentric or irrational: a wacky person.
- (adjective) Slang Crazy; silly: a wacky outfit.
- (adjective) eccentric, erratic, or unpredictable
Use "wacky" in a sentence
- "Wild incomptence can also work ... or just plain wacky/random things (see: nobody expects the spanish inquisition!) # Wingson 16 Apr 2009 at 7: 57 pm"
- "Dressed in wacky clothes, says funny stuff like, “I like pizza.” and “I got a wallet.”"
- "Kim Possible, Pinkie and the Brain, Invader Zim and many other comedies threw in wacky, wacky plots from time to time."