Definition of "wacko" [wacko]
- (noun) Slang A person regarded as eccentric or irrational: "a catchy pop portrait of a wacko who talks to himself in French” ( Phoebe Hoban).
- (adjective) Wacky.
- (adjective) mad or eccentric
- (noun) a mad or eccentric person
Use "wacko" in a sentence
- "Looked at sufficiently askew (some might prefer the term wacko), everything is new under the sun."
- "Get real this wacko is here to stay, afterall he is a Republican and that in itself makes him royalty ... just ask him."
- "This dumb wacko is heading down the road to terrible change."