Definition of "wack" [wack]
- (noun) A person regarded as eccentric.
- (adjective) Very bad: walked out of a really wack movie.
- (noun) friend; pal: used chiefly as a term of address
Use "wack" in a sentence
- "Now this nut wack is out there telling her few supporters to not use "her" tactics when trying to have a health care dicussion."
- "People who believe that "McCain wack-America need change, Obama be dat" is a moving and deep political slogan."
- "All ya'll is fuckin wack he was one of the greatest rappers alive ya'll better respect him cuz without him hip-hop wouldn't even have exsisted so step brandon guerilla black shoulda played biggie and the cast does look pretty weak"