Definition of "vaccinates" [vaccinates]
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of vaccinate.
- (verb) to inoculate (a person) with a vaccine so as to produce immunity against a specific disease
Use "vaccinates" in a sentence
- "It vaccinates his brain and protects him from semantic subjugation."
- "That woman who insists that breast is best may be using (gasp!) disposable diapers or (gasp!) had a scheduled c-section or (gasp!) works full time and has her kid in day care 5 days a week or (gasp!) vaccinates."
- "India's annual National Immunization Day drive vaccinates over 170 million children, reducing the number of cases by 94 percent in the past year."