Definition of "v-shaped" [v-shaped]
- (unknown) Having a cross-profile in the form of the capital letter V; in physical geography, said of young valleys that have been eroded by normal stream-action.
- (unknown) Shaped like the letter V; like the two equal sides of an isosceles triangle; lambdoid
Use "v-shaped" in a sentence
- "In just that you can see much of the reason for Asia's v-shaped recovery."
- "The white v-shaped structures of hte voice box that help generate sound and protect the windpipe from inhalation injury."
- "The Sidewinders took a v-shaped formation as they approached the Nixk."