Definition of "tabbed" [tabbed]
- (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of tab.
- (adjective) Having tabs (the user interface element).
Use "tabbed" in a sentence
- "Suffice to say that it covers the essentials with built-in tabbed browsing, mouse-over previews, a customizable search bar, advanced bookmarking tools, simple e-mail and chat integration, mouse gestures, keyboard shortcuts, and drag-and-drop functionality."
- "I love the idea of tabbed and category searches -- if the tabs and categories are accurate."
- "Then web browsers have a new features which I love called tabbed browsing."