Definition of "pachydermatous" 
- (adjective) Of, relating to, or characteristic of a pachyderm.
- (adjective) Thick-skinned; insensitive.
Use "pachydermatous" in a sentence
- "This combination, of ratlike claws and pachydermatous-size insteps, causes the subject to be very cautious about where, and indeed when, he takes off his shoes."
- "But even a Flamburian may at last be pierced; and then (as with other pachydermatous animals) the hole, once made, is almost certain to grow larger."
- "Cutler, the British officer, was pachydermatous to ideas, but punctilious about behaviour."