Definition of "pacer" [pa•cer]
- (noun) A horse trained to pace.
- (noun) Sports See pacemaker.
- (noun) a horse trained to move at a special gait, esp for racing
Use "pacer" in a sentence
- "SYDNEY - Australia has called pacer Clint McKay as a spare bowler due to Ben Hilfenhaus 'shoulder injury ahead of the second Test against Pakistan."
- "When we finally rounded a corner and caught up to the "pacer", we were so relieved that we needed to celebrate with our old friend Andy Gump again."
- "The 'pacer' in this instance brought with him no commendation in the eyes of the"