Definition of "pablum" [pablum]
- (noun) Trite, insipid, or simplistic writing, speech, or conceptualization: "We have to settle for the pablum that passes for the inside dope” ( Julie Salamon).
- (noun) a cereal food for infants, developed in Canada
Use "pablum" in a sentence
- "That he has persisted, and done a masterful job of using their attempts to silence him or manipulate his information into pablum is to his credit."
- "How long have we been getting pablum from the “Eyewitless News” teams, both national and local?"
- "The most compelling lure of NDS pablum is that it's … pablum."