Definition of "machaca" [machaca]
- (noun) A dish prepared from meat baked, simmered and then dried, originating from north Mexico.
- (noun) A type of planthopper from Central and South America, taxonomic name Fulgora laternaria.
Use "machaca" in a sentence
- "Just saying that machaca is the dried meat of choice here because of the northern Sonora influence I guess."
- "I have never found this kind of machaca in the US."
- "I brought half of the machaca home with me, and tonight made "roast beef" hash that was sooo excellent!"