Definition of "m-commerce" [m-commerce]
- (noun) The use of mobile technology in commerce
- (noun) business transactions conducted on the internet using a mobile phone
Use "m-commerce" in a sentence
- "The m-commerce venture is designed to speed up the introduction of mobile advertising and payment services."
- "In fact the success of the venture depends upon its technology being available so that anyone can create m-commerce services and reach the widest possible audience."
- "The m-commerce partners responded saying that although not a shareholder, Three would have access to its services on equal terms: The services developed by the joint venture and the technology that underpins them will be available to third parties, including Three, on the same basis as the venture's three shareholders."