Definition of "m's" [m's]
- (noun) Plural form of m.
- (noun) the 13th letter and tenth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a bilabial nasal, as in mat
Use "m's" in a sentence
- "(That said, the two m's will have to remain in the post title ... or else the link to this pagemight notwork.) "Le Big Fry""
- "Note: the last edition of this post featured the word of the day totally misspelled (with two m's)."
- ""Self-funders obviously take care of one of the 'm's', but to be successful, it usually takes more than that.""