Definition of "l-shaped" [l-shaped]
- (adjective) shaped in the form of the letter L
- (adjective) having the shape of the letter L
Use "l-shaped" in a sentence
- "There we sat, myself and I, at a small folding table in the middle of the lab beside the main, l-shaped workbench."
- "Do you see this l-shaped or hook-shaped recovery where we never really get back to where it was before?"
- "It's a little canister in an l-shaped delivery spray thingie, like all the asthmatics I went to school had, either secretly or openly depending on social requirements at the time get off dusting or hoovering the classroom - wave inhaler."