Definition of "kaf" [kaf]
- (noun) The twenty-second letter of the Arabic alphabet. ك
- (noun) Alternative spelling of kaph.
Use "kaf" in a sentence
- "A glance at Sorais herself was enough to show that her mission was of no peaceful kind, for in place of her gold embroidered 'kaf' she wore a shining tunic formed of golden scales, and on her head a little golden helmet."
- "One, Nyleptha, was a woman of dazzling fairness; her right arm and breast bare, after the custom of her people, showed like snow even against her white and gold-embroidered 'kaf', or toga."
- "She was, as usual, dressed in her royal 'kaf', emblazoned with the emblem of the"