Definition of "jabbered" [jabbered]
- (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of jabber.
- (verb) to speak or say rapidly, incoherently, and without making sense; chatter
- (noun) such talk
Use "jabbered" in a sentence
- "Zu-tag jabbered loudly, ever and again pointing into the jungle toward the south and moving toward the boma, pulling the girl with him."
- "His papa's conscience "jabbered" a good deal, but not as much as his mamma's."
- "A few of the lemkins jabbered among themselves as they drew near to the cliff."