Definition of "fabrication" [fab•ri•ca•tion]
- (noun) The act of fabricating, framing, or constructing; construction; manufacture
- (noun) That which is fabricated; a falsehood
- (verb) to make, build, or construct
- (verb) to devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc)
- (verb) to fake or forge
Use "fabrication" in a sentence
- "Another difference is that I don't see this, um, "talent" of Brown's to be a good thing, based as it is in fabrication and flattery."
- "If proven, McClanahan's fabrication is an insult to the real heroes in the Army today - brave warriors whose deeds go completely unnoticed by the American public."
- "“DRI DUCK works with conservation groups through a variety of alliances and as a result, our design fabrication is the most authentic representation and it serves as a voice for the endangered,” said Cathy Groves, Vice President Marketing for DRI DUCK."