Definition of "fabricated" [fabricated]
- (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of fabricate.
- (adjective) constructed or assembled
- (adjective) false in the sense of made-up, constructed
- (adjective) invented
Use "fabricated" in a sentence
- "Mr. Hashemi, a senior member of Iraqiya, remains in the semiautonomous Kurdistan region, where he sought refuge since December from what he called fabricated charges and a sectarian-motivated vendetta by Mr. Maliki."
- "Britney Spears has hit out against Star Magazine and ex-husband Jason Alexander for what she calls a fabricated story claiming her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, beats her."
- "In a news conference earlier this month, he waved a patch of Astroturf to decry what he called fabricated opposition to the Democrats 'health-care efforts."