Definition of "e-mails" [e-mails]
- (noun) Plural form of e-mail.
- (noun) the transmission and distribution of messages, information, facsimiles of documents, etc, from one computer terminal to another
Use "e-mails" in a sentence
- "And yet I always atone for my errors, and there are certain fundamental social protocols I’ve come to hold dear: I don’t believe in texting while dining, sending one-word e-mails in lieu of formal thank-you cards, wearing shorts to the theater, or settling for any of the modern trends that favor comfort over politeness, ease over style."
- "Millage countered with a Web site of his own to show some of the thousands of angry e-mails he's gotten."
- "The rest of the time I'm like any other urban motherI get my daughter to school, clear off the kitchen table, make the beds, answer the e-mails, talk to my husband, walk the dogs, and try to work in-between!"