Definition of "e-cigarette" [e-cigarette]
- (noun) Alternative form of electronic cigarette.
- (noun) a hand-held electronic vaporizer which dispenses inhalable nicotine, used to simulate the effect of smoking
Use "e-cigarette" in a sentence
- "Jason Healy, president of e-cigarette maker Blu Cigs, called the move somewhat disappointing, but said it isn't the end of the world."
- "Some e-cigarette distributors have touted their convenience because they can be "smoked" anywhere traditional cigarettes are not allowed."
- "In September, the FDA sent five warning letters to e-cigarette distributors for "unsubstantiated claims and poor manufacturing practices.""