Definition of "e-cards" [e-cards]
- (noun) Plural form of e-card.
- (noun) a pictorial greetings card sent via the internet
- (noun) an identity card, credit card, etc containing coded information which may be read or written to electronically
- (noun) a proof of membership etc recorded and identified electronically, rather than by means of a paper or plastic card
Use "e-cards" in a sentence
- "Consumers may be buying fewer traditional greeting cards, but they are spending increasing amounts on online greetings, known as e-cards."
- "Previous Post Don Draper wishes you 'Happy Birthday' with new e-cards"
- "Next Post Don Draper wishes you 'Happy Birthday' with new e-cards"