Definition of "e-card" [e-card]
- (noun) Alternative form of ecard.
- (noun) a pictorial greetings card sent via the internet
- (noun) an identity card, credit card, etc containing coded information which may be read or written to electronically
- (noun) a proof of membership etc recorded and identified electronically, rather than by means of a paper or plastic card
Use "e-card" in a sentence
- "If you haven't sent out a card yet, get busy like one of Santa's helpers and design your own e-card."
- "• Valentine's by the numbers: The government's premier statistical agency issued a holiday e-card."
- "Enthusem promises to bring the two worlds together, so you can send a physical card to accompany an e-card that you create yourself."