Definition of "dacha" [dacha]
- (noun) A Russian country house or villa.
- (noun) a country house or cottage in Russia
Use "dacha" in a sentence
- "The vanquished, if they are lucky, escape abroad or putter away their remaining years in dacha gardens."
- "But critics contend that his so-called dacha war underscores how property rights remain hostage to political winds -- and that the best defense is to be rich and powerful."
- "The dinner at the Tsarist palace they styled a dacha was an historic occasion between our two countries and deserves to be recorded for posterity."