- (noun) Symbol for the prefix deca-, indicating to the tenth power.
- (adverb) “yes”, in Russian.
- (noun) A Russian yes; an affirmative response.
- (article) Eye dialect spelling of the.
- (abbreviation-for) (in the US) District Attorney
- (abbreviation-for) Diploma of Art
- (abbreviation-for) duck's arse (hairstyle)
"If your can't, then keep your bigoted BS to yourself. in da house"
"Why aren't you complaining about THAT? in da house"
"I can't wait to see him bust these moves in da club."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY