Definition of "da" [da]
- (noun) Symbol for the prefix deca-, indicating to the tenth power.
- (noun) Father.
- (adverb) “yes”, in Russian.
- (noun) A Russian yes; an affirmative response.
- (article) Eye dialect spelling of the.
- (abbreviation-for) (in the US) District Attorney
- (abbreviation-for) Diploma of Art
- (abbreviation-for) duck's arse (hairstyle)
Use "da" in a sentence
- "If your can't, then keep your bigoted BS to yourself. in da house"
- "Why aren't you complaining about THAT? in da house"
- "I can't wait to see him bust these moves in da club."