Definition of "aba" [aba]
- (noun) A fabric woven of the hair of camels or goats.
- (noun) A loose-fitting sleeveless garment made of this fabric, traditionally worn by Arabs.
- (noun) a type of cloth from Syria, made of goat hair or camel hair
- (noun) a sleeveless outer garment of such cloth
Use "aba" in a sentence
- "The wawa aba is the seed of the wawa tree, one of the strongest and most processible woods of Africa."
- "For the Akan culture originating from Western Africa the name wawa aba is a symbol of persistence."
- "Supposedly, the Black Rock of the Ka'aba is a remnant of the altar that Abraham prepared."