Definition of "aahs" [aahs]
- (noun) Plural form of aah.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aah.
Use "aahs" in a sentence
- "He missed the layup but the awesome display of power drew oohs and aahs from the crowd as it was replayed on the giant scoreboard."
- "All this extra time reminds me of these fireworks that I love so much – hours that explode in front of me like brilliant gifts, evoking ooohs and aahs from the depths of my spirit."
- "Yes, you'd have to bake but then just start eating whatever you baked and be sure to make lots of oohs and aahs from the kitchen to draw him away from the games."