If You’re a Woman in Your 20s or 30s, Here’s What You Should Expect
The changes in our bodies would naturally happen as we age. This is one of the inevitable stages of our lives but the process of changing may also depend on your lifestyle. These changes take place every decade of a woman’s existence. There are also breakthrough experiences that affect our lifestyles such as our career, status, and physical and emotional well-being.
Here are some of the changes every woman will experience and ways how to handle them well:
During the 20s
This is the perfect stage for having fitness work on our bodies since we have the exact strength to do so. This might be the stage of having full-grown strength but this is also the stage wherein stress levels will dramatically increase. Here are some of the better ways to handle both aspects:
- Make a Habit of Good Exercise. Your body is very responsive to the benefits of working out.
- Have a Good Diet. Eat low-sugar food and take on food with good quality protein, whole grains, and dark vegetables and fruits.
- Tend to Have Rocking S*x Drive. It is said that the biological drive to reproduce is in full force at this stage but this can be controlled by taking pills through the recommendations of professionals.
- Undergo Worse PMS. Due to the high level of hormones in our body, we agonize with PMS which can greatly affect our productivity but taking some supplements and avoiding salty foods can reduce the symptoms.
During the 30s
In the life of 30s, women undergo a lot of changes. Changes may include emotional maturity up to body transformation. These changes might give worse symptoms compared to our 20s but here are some ways to weigh in the challenges and take care of your wellness:
- Drop Muscle Tone. The wasting of muscle mass begins at this stage and we begin to wonder why we are not as toned as our 20s. One of the best things to deal with this is to maintain exercise to gain more resistance.
- Gain Weight due to Overworking. This is the stage wherein we work as harder as we can and tend to be a desk-bound person but this would more likely increase the level of stress and gain weight. Despite having drastic changes, we can maintain a healthier lifestyle for our wellness.
- Change Menstrual Cycle. The inconsistency of the menstrual period occurs in the mid-30s due to the restrained declination of estrogen and progesterone levels. Most women deal with this by drinking water, taking recommended supplements, and perpetuating a balanced diet.
- Gradual Recovery of Skin. Whether you go out for vacations, stay all night for parties, or have overtime work – these are all result in skin problems and this can take a while to recover. Having and maintaining a proper skin routine may suffice for this kind of dilemma.