- Having no wires: a wireless security system. (adjective)
- Chiefly British Of or relating to radio or communication by radiotelegraphy or radiotelephony. (adjective)
- A radio telegraph or radiotelephone system. (noun)
- A message transmitted by wireless telegraph or telephone. (noun)
- Chiefly British Radio. (noun)
- Communicating without connecting wires or other material contacts (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016