Definition of "whales" [whales]
- (noun) Plural form of whale.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of whale.
Use "whales" in a sentence
- "The diving behavior of blue and fin whales: is dive duration shorter than expected based on oxygen stores?"
- "The Japanese government allows about 20,000 dolphins to be caught each year, and argues that killing dolphins and whales is no different from raising cows or pigs for slaughter."
- ""Working with whales is like working with poets," Lucy said."