Definition of "wales" [wales]
- (noun) Plural form of wale.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of wale.
Use "wales" in a sentence
- "Daily Mail = Daily Scum comments: tally said ... but the lib/dems support and encourage nationalism in wales and scotland?"
- "When a Welsh national or representative team, the vast majority of its players are born in wales, but more importantly they are playing for their country not their club - on those occasions the national anthem is entirely appropriate."
- "From Duffy and Y Peth to Terfel and Only Men Allowed, wales is the true land of song."