- One that views, especially an onlooker or spectator. (noun)
- Any of various optical devices used to facilitate the viewing of photographic transparencies by illuminating or magnifying them. (noun)
- A person who watches television or movies: viewers of prime-time shows; viewers of action movies. (noun)
- A person who views something, esp television (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Any optical device by means of which something is viewed, esp one used for viewing photographic transparencies (noun)
- A person appointed by a court to inspect and report upon property, etc (noun)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016