- The act or practice of one that thinks; thought. (noun)
- A way of reasoning; judgment: To my thinking, this is not a good idea. (noun)
- Characterized by thought or thoughtfulness; rational: We are thinking animals. (adjective)
- Opinion or judgment (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- The process of thought (noun)
- Using or capable of using intelligent thought (adjective)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016