- A place where merchandise is offered for sale; a shop. (noun)
- A stock or supply reserved for future use: a squirrel's store of acorns. (noun)
- Supplies, especially of food, clothing, or arms. (noun)
- A place where commodities are kept; a warehouse or storehouse. (noun)
- A great quantity or number; an abundance. (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.