- To slobber; drool. (verb-intransitive)
- To behave in an obsequious manner; fawn. See Synonyms at fawn1. (verb-intransitive)
- Saliva drooling from the mouth. (noun)
- Senseless and effusive talk; drivel. (noun)
- One, such as a person or ship, that is engaged in the trafficking of slaves. (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.