- Being such that every part of the surface or the circumference is equidistant from the center: a round ball. (adjective)
- Moving in or forming a circle. (adjective)
- Shaped like a cylinder; cylindrical. (adjective)
- Rather rounded in shape: the child's round face. (adjective)
- Full in physique; plump: a round figure. (adjective)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.