- Something wrapped up or packaged; a package. (noun)
- A plot of land, usually a division of a larger area. (noun)
- A quantity of merchandise offered for sale. (noun)
- A group or company; a pack: "this youthful parcel of noble bachelors” ( Shakespeare). (noun)
- To divide into parts and distribute: parceled out the land to their three children. (verb-transitive)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.