- A children's nurse. (noun)
- A nurse or nursemaid for children (noun)
American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright (c) 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Any person or thing regarded as treating people like children, esp by being patronizing or overprotective (noun)
- (as modifier) (noun)
- To nurse or look after someone else's children (verb)
- To be overprotective towards (verb)
www.Collinsdictionary.com (c) HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2016