Definition of "membered" [mem•bered]
- (adjective) Having a specified number of members.
- (adjective) Having limbs.
- (adjective) Having legs of a different tincture from that of the body.
Use "membered" in a sentence
- "This is the spirit which has enabled the Chinese people to carry on the war so long and which should be re-estimate of China's position in membered in making an this struggle."
- "'Cause all at once, when 't was too late, I 'membered 'bout that dream."
- "She "'membered" all about Hilltop just as well as could be, but she didn't _'xactly_ know where it was!"